Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Paddler
Ding, dong the Donald's dead, the Donald's dead.... Figuratively, of course. He has no chance to pass any legislative agenda. But then he never really one except for the tax breaks for his wealthy donors, which only hurt the rest of us.
........................Ooooooooh SHUT UP!

And Paddle Prick lies again!!!.......Hey bonehead! If you check the tax rates at all the various income levels before and after, the Trump tax cuts were for ALL. Everyone got a tax break......You lie thru yer fricken ass.

Paddler...I predict we will get the wall...even if the 9th circus proclaims against the wall, Trump will do it anyway...forcing the Supreme court to decide....we need to do something about these Federal circuit judges as in my opinion they are not above the Executive Branch...especially when the constitution is on POTUS side....Trump will say say screw you Fed Circus Judge and he will build it, the let the supreme court step in.

I'll bet you a nickle....

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope