Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jimy
Paul Ryan shares as much blame for the wall failure, as do today's democrat's .

Paul Ryan didn't campaign on building the wall.

Yep, this is all on Trump. He's always been a stupid bully, enabled by Cohen, Stone, Cohen, etc. But New York's shady real estate world isn't national politics. You can't just lie and bullsh*t your way now that the Democrats have the House and will hold everybody accountable. The Republicans have failed to perform oversight and have actually obstructed the investigations whenever possible. They continue to do so even now by delaying the Intel committee by not naming anybody to be on it. Funny. How long will they keep that up? I even heard the Dems are going to investigate House Republicans who obstructed justice. Awesome.

No, there will be no racist vanity wall. Anybody care for a third kick from a mule? He's been beaten and knows it. Everything from here on is bluster. The amazing thing is you guys still swallow his BS.

So let me get your convoluted leftard reasoning straight.

If the leftards in congress refuse to negotiate, and refuse to fund the wall, THAT is Trump’s fault because he campaigned on it?
Now if he goes around congress, states a state of emergency, then you will come here and snivel that he is a dictator to the likes the world has not seen since Hitler.
With leftards it’s always Trump’s fault, even though it is leftards who refuse to come to the table.

You see, he can prove his renegotiation of NAFTA will bring in more money to the USA, that in the past would have gone to Mexico, that extra money can be used for the wall. But I suppose idiots like you, really thought Mexico would voluntarily send money to fund a wall that Mexico does not want built?

Last edited by Barkoff; 01/26/19.