Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I think they get spots on the liver.

That's what we always look for.
Lotta rabbits have spots on the liver from liver flukes which are harmless. You'll usually find skeins of jellified eggs amongst the intestines if it's infected with flukes. Lotsa worry about tularemia considering it too is harmless so long as you cook the meat thoroughly and don't have any open wounds on the hands or wear latex gloves when dressing. Geeze, you'd think with all the supposedly great, knowledgeable, experienced "outdoorsmen" on these forums more would know this basic stuff.

Look f**k face......I didn't claim to be an expert on Rabbit innards......I simply pointed out that I too was told the same thing years ago (by someone WAY more "experienced" than you are).

Since you DO claim to be an expert though....post up some links to back up your BS......or are you just another "supposedly great, knowledgeable, experienced outdoorsmen''?

Look here you withered, stupid, know nothing, fake old ass hole. Look it up yourself. I am not wrong and have known this stuff since I was a kid as any real outdoorsman would. Trouble is, there just ain't any of those here. If there were, they wouldn't need to be told basic stuff all the time. Like how to tell a crappie from a perch or if a rabbit has flukes. You fuggin nasty old cock sucker. Now fugg off and go do the world a favor and die.

Now dadnabbit BH, that aint nice and this is Sunday.

I go by the months with "r" and dont wear gloves. R means good Rabbits, deeR, oysteRs, and elkeRs.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin