I can not attest to it visually at present having not ventured West in three years. When I was last in Darby MT it was terrible.

I follow the issue very closely as I see such as a direct action stance against not only the hunting culture but against the 2nd amendment as the long game. From what I have seen the Wolf introduction is nothing more than the anti hunter organizations and USFW involved at upper levels in a money laundering scheme while crushing traditional wild game hunting culture and economics. The same is going on in other countries.

Here in the SE where I usually reside we are faced with a radical group that wants to introduce the Western Mountain Lion into our Eastern Forest lands.

There is a group on Face book called Oregon Wolf Education that follows the issue closely not only in our nation but in other countries faced with the same issues. Check it out they get it and present lots of evidence as to who the players are. For instance a NY politician is one of the biggest pushers of wolf introduction in the Western areas where they don't currently exist.

In essence the scheme is to spend the money to stock them, develop paid stewardship partners, research them, protect them and support them whilst wild game is decimated to such a point that citizen protest creates enough upheaval to then grant more money spent to eradicate or properly manage and then repeat.

There is currently a bill on the docket for wolf introduction currently in Colorado.

BTW per the newer Idaho research wolves kill only slightly less Elk than cougars. That study has been used as a blanket and certainly doesn't cover states with wolves where cougar density is low.

Good watch attached below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmWNvpQ1lXY&t=6s

Last edited by Strick9; 11/15/19.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2