Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Originally Posted by Strick9
Do some of you really not see that the Wolf intro is but an arm of the Deep State Swamp ?

Wolves were reintroduced under the obligation of the Endangered Species Act. Funny thing is the non native wolf they brought here killed the last few of the original native wolf populations. I think it is more a case of do gooders and the laws of unintended consequences.

Disagree , when unintended consequences turn into areas of wiped out game animals , ranchers losing large sums of money , folks pets killed , hunters hounds killed , do-gooders would except that there are enough wolves . But no they fight every step of the way and spend untold amounts of money to protect the wolves above all else .

I use to keep up with the wolf stuff - hunted them a lot when i lived in Idaho 07-08 .

There have been wolves in many of the places that just now States are admitting they're there .
A wolf from the Boise pack was killed by a vehicle south of Pendleton , OR. in 2006 , there were pics of wolves in central Washington state around the same time .
There was a confirmed wolf in colorado about that time period also .
Thread on LRHunting - people see and hear wolves in missouri , my younger brother Tony & I saw a wolf in sw Arkansas in 1979 - plain as day . It crossed the road in front of us and when i slowed to look at it - it stopped and stared back at us from a pasture maybe 80 yards away , got a good long look at it .
SW Idaho corner to NE California corner is only a couple of hundred miles distance - there were wolves in the Ohyhees desert in 2007 I saw a desert mule deer kill with fresh tracks as big as my hand . Ranchers in the area told me - there had always been wolves down there , skip and a hop from Nevada . How long would take a wolf or wolves to scout out that distance ?
There are a lot more wolves in a lot more places that only the people who have seen them know about .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.