As JB states animals tend to get bigger the farther North you go. But these wolves in Montana idaho, and Wypming, don't var I much from the original weights and lengths of the original wolves killed here a century ago. At best there might be a 10% weight increase. One of the problems is that wolves look huge when being held up. As a result, the wolfs weight is greatly inflated. A 100lb wolf is huge, and only about 10% of wolves reach that size. They simply don't live long enough,or have the genetics to reach that size. Only a very few percent grow bigger than that. I once killed a 124lb wolf . It was weighed 6 hours after I shot it by fwp. That wolf was an absolute monster. Hunters have killed a couple more of that size the last 4 years. I know that a couple of wolves in Yellowstone that were collared weighed about 135 lbs. There was also a huge wolf removed in a livestock depredations in idaho that weighed 140 lbs. That is the biggest I have heard of. Killings a wolf over120lbs is about like killing a 400" bull elk on public ground. It is doable but doesnt haopen very often. If hunters weighed the wolves they shot I bet most would overestimate the weights by 30% to 40%.