Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Your rudeness is only exceeded by your self imposed ignorance.

The American first covenant, made with God and good men begins with an appeal to the "laws of nature and nature's God."

This public fervent and enthusiastic endorsement of Sodomy is a public denial of the Declaration and a public insult to God and a denial of the Founding Fathers.

You are a very uninformed man. I suggest you set aside your baseless arrogance and go read Blackstone.

.................Let me tell u something pal......I know more about the US Constitution and laws therein than you ever could conceive. My self imposed ignorance? What a laugh and a joke you are!...

And what does Christianity have to do with your original post? I still do not read from you any specific violations of the Constitution as it relates to the POTUS and his foreign policy, whereby as well, you are calling for the resignation of VP Pence....

My rudeness? GOOD! That means that you are offended.......AAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Now cite some Constitutional laws and statues whereby YOU can justify a Pence resignation....Nevermind what emotional, opinionated blather and bloviating that your damned liberal news sources happen to BURP UP...

Pretend you are now in a court of law and PROVE your CASE!!!.............Otherwise???????

I took you to the highest court of all, the laws of nature and nature's God, but you refused to hear.
Our founding fathers resorted to this court in the Declaration.
You refuse to acknowledge these facts.
Our very nation was born in "An appeal to heaven and the contest of arms"

Quite frankly I am shocked at the total brain dead brainwashing I see displayed here in blind devotion to Trump.
Haven't any of you studied the Declaration? Locke? Sam Adams? Patrick Henry? The 2nd Treatise or the relationship of Britain's struggles against tyrants? Lex Rex? Algernon Sydney?

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.