Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Seems as if there's always an EGOTISTICAL AS SHOLE that desires to impress all with how smart....they think they are!!

Boil it down,.....are you pro homo or anti?

When someone says they are pro-homo, they may as well be one, and in most cases, they are. It is one issue that you really can't straddle the fence on.............you either condone their behavior, or you don't, and if you condone it, then you're no better than they are.

Christian, Conservative, Caucasian, heterosexual.............if they're not that, I have no use for them.

If someone finds that offensive to them, I'm offer no apologies. I've lived long enough to know what works, and what doesn't........and being an atheist, a liberal, a queer, and another color besides White, just doesn't do a thing for me.

Alan Turing who broke the Enigma code was gay. This was the single most important contribution to our war effort in Europe, that saved countless allied lives. Many Christian, Conservative, Caucasian, heterosexual men tried and they all failed. There's much more to the measure of a person than just their sexuality.

I do believe he was at least male and Caucasian, although perhaps not from the Caucasus.

Imagine the uproar if it had been Lakshmi Turing, a homosexual female "Colored" Hindu gal that had figured that one out. eek

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?