Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Robert_White
At a General Court Martial whereof Colo. Tupper was President (10th March 1778) Lieutt. [Frederick Gotthold] Enslinof Colo. Malcom's Regiment tried for attempting to commit sodomy, with John Monhort a soldier; Secondly, For Perjury in swearing to false Accounts, found guilty of the charges exhibited against him, being breaches of 5th. Article 18th. Section of the Articles of War and do sentence him to be dismiss'd the service with Infamy.

“His Excellency the Commander in Chief [George Washington] approves the sentence and with Abhorrence and Detestation of such Infamous Crimes orders Lieutt. Enslin to be drummed out of Camp tomorrow morning by all the Drummers and Fifers in the Army never to return; The Drummers and Fifers to attend on the Grand Parade at Guard mounting for that Purpose.”

More appeals to authority.

Tell in your own words, without appealing to any authority, including the super natural, as to why discriminating against homosexuals is moral today.

First,...you explain why you think placing homosexuals in positions of authority is beneficial to the reputation of the United States.

What I'm for is employing the most qualified person in every instance. I don't see sexual preference as either a qualifier, nor a dis-qualifier.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell