Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I'm saying it's wrong, just like yours.
It has the same basis as your, and they claimed the same about you, your faith, and their victim, and their faith on that day.

The greatest of immoralities can be justified under Divine Command Theory. A simple example of this is how the Bible justifies the alleged genocide in Numbers 31.
No, it doesn't. My faith is attested by witnesses. Islam isn't.
The alleged "genocide" in Numbers 31 just shows your ignorance. You have no idea what happened to those people. Why are they any different than anyone else in history who passed away? You don't know. what if those people were judged righteously after death and those judged innocent are living in a paradise so wonderful that you can't even begin to imagine it? You don't know. You are a fool who supposes to be wiser than an infinite being.

Great job displaying your ignorance. The Gospels are all anonymous. In contrast the Ḥadīths all have a trail of who allegedly heard the quote or witnessed the act of the Prophet Muhammad, along with the trail of who relayed it to who, and who first wrote it down. The Attestations of Islam far surpass those of Christianity.

As for Numbers 31, are you claiming it never happened, or that the genocide was justified?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell