Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Here is my gripe...

Celebrating sodomy strikes at the very heart of our laws, as defined by Blackstone Jefferson etc.
We lose absolutely everything our nation was built upon.

True, but as I said in my earlier post, there are Sodomites on this site that want to flaunt what they are doing, and try to make those of us who do not agree with them, accept their behavior as normal.

Many people who consider themselves conservatives have had their mind contaminated by politically and culturally correst leftism,...and they're not aware of it.

Whoever you may happen to be,..you represent an identity.

My fundamental identity is: Conservative, heterosexual, Caucasian male.

As far as I'm concerned, I want everybody in positions of authority to be a conservative, heterosexual, Caucasian male.

Anybody who wants people in positions of authority to be something other than what *they* are is a fuggin' idiot who has had their brains turned to schitt by political and cultural correctness that's been pushed by leftism.

If you're a conservative, heterosexual, Caucasian male you're not going to be properly represented by a homo,...or by a feminist,...or by any minority.

You will only find proper representation among your own kind.

Those people who are apologetics for homosexuals, feminists, and minorities are just fugged in the head.

Everybody on the planet looks out for themselves and their own through identity,....except for *some* heterosexual Caucasians.