Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Seems as if there's always an EGOTISTICAL AS SHOLE that desires to impress all with how smart....they think they are!!

Boil it down,.....are you pro homo or anti?

Bristoe, I hesitate to wade into this “debate” but if that’s all it boils down to then I’m anti, but I don’t think that’s what it boils down to. I think that what 2 consenting adults do inside of the bedroom is not part of my decision making process. I don’t look at people and play “guess how freaky they are in bed”. 😁 Assuming we have 2 men equally qualified, equally experienced, equally....etc and I have to choose 1 man to hire but I knew one was gay, I’d choose the straight guy. If I didn’t know about either’s sexuality only to find out later that I chose the gay guy, I wouldn’t fire him, I wouldn’t hate him on that basis alone. If either was a flamer or tenderfoot they wouldn’t get an interview from me anyway so that lessens the odds greatly. 😁

What God thinks of homos or divorce or anything, that’s all that matters, not what I think.

I hope you have a warm fire going and are “suffering” from another case of complete contentment. Merry Christmas and may God bless you and your family in the coming year.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~