Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Antelope, the libertarian golden rule is leave me alone and I leave you alone... don't harm nobody.
You cannot sustain that in the context of little kids being allowed to go through sex change operations.
Certainly you agree?

Which little kids had a sex change operation??

I call bullsh**.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sex-change-treatment-for-kids-on-the-rise/

Originally Posted by from the article above
The report details 97 girls and boys treated between 1998 and 2010; the youngest was 4 years old. Kids that young and their families get psychological counseling and are monitored until the first signs of puberty emerge, usually around age 11 or 12. Then children are given puberty-blocking drugs, in monthly $1,000 injections or implants imbedded in the arm.

Well, that was eye-opening, but no little kids are getting sex change surgery: "Gender-reassignment surgery, which may include removing or creating penises, is only done by a handful of U.S. doctors, on patients at least 18 years old, Spack said."

Yes, they start to procedure with hormones etc as young as 4. The youngest I could find that actually had surgery in this county was a 17 year old in Connecticut.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell