Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Great job displaying your ignorance. The Gospels are all anonymous. In contrast the Ḥadīths all have a trail of who allegedly heard the quote or witnessed the act of the Prophet Muhammad, along with the trail of who relayed it to who, and who first wrote it down. The Attestations of Islam far surpass those of Christianity.

As for Numbers 31, are you claiming it never happened, or that the genocide was justified?
It doesn't matter what Mohammed said, he was even more selfish & stupid than you.

Re: Numbers 31 - I'm saying that God knows better than you. Your views come from an incomplete understanding I've why we are here and what awaits us after death.

BTW, we know who authored the Gospels, but we don't know who wrote all of them. Just like we know who the author is of your hero's book, "Dreams from My Father", we just aren't sure who wrote it.

Come on Tyrone, you know I don't support Obama. You are better than this.

You asset "God knows better than you", but I see no good evidence for the god you use to justify your positions. Further this is an admission on your part that you are unable to properly analyze the morality of the above passage for yourself. If you were an independent moral agent, you wouldn't need to fall back on the week position of "good knows better", but be able to analyze it for yourself with out presupposing that because it appeared in a give book it's necessarily morally correct.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell