Mule Deer
I actually have 2
First one built on a smle no4 action equals the Roberts in every aspect velocity wise. Built for my son.
The other built on a P14 action, 24 inch llijla match grade barrel, timney trigger set a 2.5 # with a boyds stock.
The cartridge is a 303 British necked to 25 cal, blown out with minimal taper shoulder moved forward and neck length shortened to .257 length.
While still maintaining the full length of the case.
This allows me to SAFELY load 58 grains of hogdon superformance behind a 100grain Barnes ttsx and 52 grains behind the 117sst respective velocities are 3,600 and 3,370 fps.
Cases are easy to fire form and 8 to 10 reloads per case.

Girlhunter correct the AI may be 40 degree but you must admit there's 2 different shoulder angles. Why be so pedantic and admit there's other versions. I have been reloading going on 40years and can't remember everything.

Anyway mule deer after reading gun gack and seeing how much you and Eileen like the 25 caliber both the Bob and the savage are fine cartridges that will do most things needed when loaded to their potential, my 25 is just a bit more of a good thing.