Originally Posted by 25epps
Girl hunter.
The real test of any cartridge is if it lasts 5 years it may survive. Take the wssm, total flop despite being pretty good.
The wsm only one remains fairly popular (300), 1 not too bad(325) an 2 only just holding on (270 and7mm wsm) .
You can send me the donuts any time as I will be well and truly gone in 70 years. Ha ha.
Remember this is supposed to be an information forum with some fun. It would be good to see you lighten up a bit and stop nitpicking and learn from others in regards to my spelling check yours first. Nobody's perfect have fun and enjoy life instead of picking on others.
Any cartridge is good if it does what you want and you are happy with it.
I may be mad using a cartridge that has to be formed and played with to get it to work but that's what rifle loonies do and I enjoy being in that group. I really like the 25s and the old but still hanging on the good ol 35 Whelan

Disengage with girlhunter. He is a sociopath who just started posting under this new screen name. He is attention starved and chooses to get his attention by being adversarial. There is literally NOTHING to be gained from conversing with him.