denton: I am currently training w/ a Glock 43 W/ TaranTactical baseplate extentions giving me 9 rounds of 124gr +P GDs. This may/may not supplement my current G19. So far I am very happy w/ the G43 and will probably add it to my EDC if I can match the speed and accuracy that I now have w/ the G19.

With the mag extensions the 43 has the feel of a full size grip but is considerably slimmer and lighter. Mine has the Trijicon 3 dot night sights and they work well, I can shoot a 6" plate @ 25 yards 5 times in<10 seconds now and expect to improve. I carry aiwb and am getting close to my time to 1st shot from concealment that I can do w/ the G19 in a similar holster. When I can get my Bill Drill <2.5 seconds from concealment I will probably start carrying when ease of concealment is important.

Caveat: w/ out the mag extensions the gun is slower to draw and more difficult to shoot well.

I just received an Alien Gear Cloak OWB hoster for the G43 and it is comfortable and carries the gun high and tight and should conceal this gun OK if I am dressed appropriately.

I have never been able to shoot small guns well or fast and carry my gun always and have found that you can be comfortable w/ about any decent size gun w/ the right set up and constant daily wear. Dryfire and lots of practice, particularly on presentation from concealment are key to being properly prepared.

Good thinking on raising your standards and capabilities.

mike r

Last edited by lvmiker; 01/04/20.

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC