Originally Posted by victoro
"I'm heavy, and can't manage some of the holsters that more slender people use."

It's hard for a slender person to conceal a full sized pistol. I've tried shoulder holsters but even while wearing a coat or jacket it looks like I'm carrying a chain saw under my arm. I have an IWB holster for my Glock 27 but I can only wear it with pants that have a 2" bigger waist. I can carry the Glock 27 with a regular belt holster but it's not concealed very well. I have an ankle holster for my S&W Airweight .38 special but it won't stay above my ankle and would be very hard to draw quickly in an emergency. The only pistol I can easily conceal is a North American .22 mag 5 shot revolver and I carry it everywhere.

It is far easier for a slender or fit person to carry concealed than a larger/rounder person.

Unless you're some form of sunken chested, aborted fetus, your shoulders will still be wider than your hips and allow the shirt to hang outside your belt line.

It's when men gain a lot of weight and their hips become in line with their shoulders that printing occurs.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house