Originally Posted by rwa3006
Denton, the day I got a really good IWB holster and gun belt was the day I was enabled to comfortably carry a concealed full sized pistol. My idea of a top tier holster is a Milt Sparks Versa Max, and I'm sure there's others too. I'm happier with longer barreled semi autos because I can hit better with them than their shorter barreled versions. I feel they are a bit more reliable too.

I'm a bit portly also, but the longer barrel is no problem with comfort or concealment ... it just hangs down along side my butt cheek where I carry at 3 to 4 oclock. For me the length and thickness of the pistol grip is the biggest factor for comfort and successfully hiding the weapon.

I agree here. I carry an officers size Wilson Combat in 9mm. I have a couple of high end IWB holsters including a Milt Sparks Versa Max. I ordered a belt on-line from the beltman. I believe the link is beltman.com. I got the horse hide with the stiffener. When I actually got use to it, I forget it is there.

Much valuable insite and shared information on this thread. Thanks to all for sharing.