Road dirt bikes in Idaho for 33 years. DON"T get the TW, had one for a short time. The suspension doesn't work for Idaho trails, you'll get bounced off the trail, they have a bouncy ride. Was my least favorite of all my bikes.

No such thing as a do it all trail bike so have a serious talk with yourself as to what exactly you are thinking to do and then choose. Going by yourself into Idaho's back country on a motorcycle comes with risks. I've lost my bike off the trail where it took serious skill and know how to get it back up onto the trail. A 4 wheeler is a better choice for newbies. Trail bikes get trailered to the trailhead so don't be thinking a dual purpose for trails. My view of dual purpose is they go on both paved and dirt roads. Go light and small for trails.

I tried the dual purpose adventure bike TWICE! They are far too heavy for actual trail riding. I find it more fun driving my pickup on dirt roads than riding a bike.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein