smarguez ,

Good stuff !
Been watching some vintage MX - Pierre Karmakers - old school .

This info. of fast break in has been around for a long time - as i previously said it's a financial thing with the makers - it's all about the money to them .

A race engine builder in Biloxi [name excapes me] built the engines for the Dole Pineapple sponsored pontiac fiero [1980's] can't remember the series SCCA ? --?.
I bought turbo blue race gas from him , anyway i watched them start warm up a heavy duty race engine . As soon as it started they put it up on 2-3000rpm when the head was hot to the touch they turned it off after a couple of throttle whacks .
Gave it a visual check for leaks etc. - then fired it back up and ripped some wide open throttle blast 7-8000 rpm after coming to life about one minute before .

Broke engines in using this method for years now it's a secret everyone should know .
When i get a TW200 i'll do the same - but the dealership won't likely let a dry engine bike get cranked over 30-40 times .

Lads at the car dealership told me - ''you'll like that truck' F150 lariat 5.4 towing package''- i asked if it would haul ass - yep - so i knew it was broke in right .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.