Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by JeffA
Closed the deal on this 5 minutes ago...It's for the back of my RV....

https://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/d/orlando-2017-suzuki-dr200s-dual-sport/7121571261.html

Sweet lookin ride, congrats. I think I would have a 21 inch front rim laced up to it and beefier rear tire.
Looks like your are in for a lot of fun.

Yeah i'm sure that would improve the steering and overall handling of the bike . Those stupid japs in white coats have no idea how to build a well engineered motorcycle . Cut the muffler off too - it'll get much better fuel economy and double the horsepower and torque plus sound SO badass - seen it a hunnerd times .

But, but, but, what if I don't wanit to sound badazzed? I might want to putter up on a spring bear with it....

The larger rim on the front end could interest me if there is real benefit to it.

I just wanted a light weight bike and found I wasn't able to buy a new one due to what I suppose is common sales tactics with bike dealers that I found to be a bit scamish.

How can a dealer advertise a new bike for sale at $3900.00 and then expect a customer to be cool with a out the door price of $5200.00? It happened again and again so I just went for sorta new used.....

But again, about that 21 inch rim, improved steering, handling? Really?

That's the way the Yamaha dealer in Macon works.

Life is good live it while you can.