What I see is some real schitty spray paint work, there are two different colors of red going on there. Forget your forensic's on period correct letter colors and think over-spray from a down and dirty cover up of a sun baked bike.

The area on top the headlight housing is a give away, look right in the middle of the bike above the side case cover where the colors changes, he taped the back part of it off. The top of that center divider would have faded like the headlight area would have so he spray painted it. same with the front fender and the base the seat is bolted to. The seat is surly been redone, hell it looks new..

Don't mean cause it sat out in the sun for years that the miles aren't correct but I can think of a thousand other things such as sun baked brittle wiring or if he didn't just drag a partial bike up outta some where and pieced that thing together...

If he'd do as crappy of a paint job as it looks as if has been done, what else would he of found acceptable when applying his restoration talents?

Leg guard is missing off the exhaust pipe right where ya need it to.

I wouldn't drive too far to look at it unless he had it posted at a give-away price..