I carry a Sig Sauer 238 in my pocket 24/7 - 365. I have other pistols but that is always in my pocket along with a spare loaded magazine in my little change pocket. I’ll also wear my G20 if I’m going anyplace that has a potentially increased threat level....ex, going into the city, going on vacation, going into the backwoods (cougar, bear, wolves). I also have a AR pistol with the SBA4 adjustable brace for increased range, accuracy and fire power. My wife carries a S&W 36 .38spcl in her purse EVERYWHERE.

While the .380 isn’t a “perfect” (whatever that is) self-defense round it’s far preferable to nothing. It’s small and light enough that it fits the pocket of my Wranglers without imprinting and because of that it’s ALWAYS by my side. I’ve always been of the mind that the pistol you have in your hands is better than the Kimber-Wilson uber-magnum that’s in the center console of the truck.

There are a lot of choices in the sub-compact carry market. Every good manufacturer usually has several models to choose from. If LIGHTWEIGHT and small is the biggest factor then a Ruger LCP is the ticket.

Good luck.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~