Everyone knows the .32 ACP is inadequate for self defense. Which is why I carry one. The DWM Ortgies patent pistol is about as thick as a cowboy wallet with several credit cards. The "holsters" are a rectangular piece of stiff leather with a softer molded holster sewn to one side. From the rear it looks like a cowboy/truckdriver chain drive wallet. Legally it would be hard to make the case that it was concealed or open carry. The pistol itself has very positive grip safety, that makes a very audible click when depressed. Is it the ideal carry gun? Only for me. Almost any body contortion can be executed and the weapon will not fall out...when was the last time your wallet fell out? It is uncomfortable on long drives...but so is my wallet in the left rear pocket. Will it hold off an antifa attack? No, but it might keep me from getting an asskicking at the 7/11. Sorry I can't post pictures, it would be self explanatory.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.