I am 5’10”, weight 170. I have carried a Glock 17 every day for nearly three decades, always concealed and much of that time when doing so in my state constituted a felony if caught. Have carried it in non-permissive environments at times, including areas where bags were being searched and other security measures were in place. These days, we have somewhat constitutional carry, and I have become more lax about hiding it, and have carried much of the time with only a tshirt covering it in its OWB holster. Never been asked about it, vast majority of people never even notice. If you have an obligation to conceal(read, no printing), then you need to assess your wardrobe and movement style, or carry small guns. I chose to change other things to maintain my defensive capability.

If my skinny azz can carry a full size Glock when it’s not allowed and people are looking for it, most guys should not have to wring their hands over how small a gun they have to carry to be able to conceal it. Find one you can shoot well, that meets your expected worst case criteria, and get whatever holster and clothing you need to hide it and be able to present it in a timely fashion. Then carry it every day, and practice with it every chance you get, wargaming whatever scenarios you can realistically envision.It’s not that complicated.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 06/22/20.