Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I have pocket holsters for Glock 26 J frame Kahr PM 9 and Sig 365.... I also have back problems so IWB is not a great choice for me these days..... in a pocket sucks for driving.... had a weird guy walk right up to my truck with a story about how he had lost his cell phone in the area and asked me to call it.... No way I could have gotten to a gun in time if it had been a robbery attempt....

Takes a pretty huge pocket to carry a G-26, not only for size but loaded weight.............I know, I carry a G-27 in jacket pocket occasionally.

If regular IWB's bother your back, try a Remora holster; it doesn't hang on the belt, but has a non-slip surface that keeps it in place extremely well with very little strain on the back. I carry a variety of larger guns (1911, G-19, M&P, Sig 229) in one & they work extremely well & are cheap so don't let the low cost put you off. Except for certain occasions, my drawer full of much more expensive leather holsters don't get used so much anymore.

As for a care gun, get a holster attached to the bottom of your steering column, covered by a dark colored small hand towel..............quick, hidden, easy access.

MM