Originally Posted by lastround
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by RIO7

You don't know how pleased I am I don't have to go thru this hunting camp B.S. I hunt where I want, when I want, and what I want, With us every critter killed is a trophy to the person that killed it, and we are happy for them. this whole hunting camp thing sounds petty as hell. Rio7

Much the same here. Of course sometimes there may be a new guy. In the camp, car, motel or field..How it will workout is usually a given...There can be issues, handle them and move on...

I know a guy who came to hunt and killed a nice one the first day. Everybody was helpful and happy for him! I hope all is well with you Harry.

That was a great day and one that had more memories than just a fine Deer...Again I thank all of you for not only the memory, but also the friendship extended...
And for those that don't know, they gave me the best stand on the place, and didn't mind when I put on my own little walkabout... wink

I hope all is well with all of you also...Things are fine here...right now arm wrestling with a rusted trailer hitch....I almost have it pinned....almost.

laissez les bons temps rouler