Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Shaman, what does NewGuy get called next season ?

& is that a 'deadhead' Angus is holding ?

Good luck with your season.
This is usually a steadfast camp bylaw. NewGuy will forever be known as NewGuy. This shall not change. Another addition to camp shall be annointed as [bleep], or FNG for short. This is Camp Law 101.

We made that mistake naming stands. In 2006, I decided Heartbreak Ridge just wasn't producing, and I moved the stand about 80 yards along the side of the ridge to a new location I dubbed NewStand. It produced deer, but they all fell down the steep slope all the way to the bottom. Pretty soon, nobody wanted to hunt NewStand. We pulled the stand out in 2016.

PapaAlpha or PapaAlphaOne has been put forward as a CallSign. I'm not in love with it yet, but I'm not going rule it out. SuperCore was easy to name. SuperCore was his nickname at NCR back in the 60's. IBM had come out with core memory, and NCR tried to match them with what they called "Super Core Memory." It was vaporware, and never quite made it to market. One of SuperCore's customers, a mutual friend, named him that; for 3 years SuperCore was announcing this fabulous new product that was just about to arrive.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer