UPDATE: I was able to reach SuperCore and we had a bit of adventure this PM. One of his old buddies is clearing out and we went over to the other side of town and picked up a gun cabinet that will eventually find its way to deer camp after the addition gets built. I let him in on NewGuy joining the Shamanic Dream Team. He concurred on all counts. He is the most recent addition, and he was quite overwhelmed by The Opener. It was partly because of SuperCore that I thought of easing the next guy in. SuperCore did great. He managed to kill 2 deer at his first sitting. However, he was quite overwhelmed. I wasn't quite sure if he was coming back. I waited until March to ask. Yes, he'd made it through, and thought long and hard about it, and finally decided it was the most fun he had ever had. He's been coming ever since. He mentioned all that this afternoon. He still can bring himself to bite his fingernails-- long story. I tell y'all sometime when we're at the campfire together.

BTW: I want to thank y'all for expressing your opinions. I honestly had not looked at it any other way. I went as far as calling down to the farm and double-checking with Moose. Yes, even NewGuy is happy to show up after The Opener.

Last edited by shaman; 09/07/20.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer