This is one of the best threads ever. It doesn't leave me too optimistic, but before the treatment plan, first comes the diagnosis. My grandkids have benefitted immensely from this thread, if I live to pass it on.

Every parent should require this thread as reading as soon as their kids sprout pubic hair. Then, there should be monthly exams that have to be passed to get the car keys.

One of the things I learned in time is that kids are not fully raised when they leave home. Much of what will happen to them will be influenced by who they associate with during those first few years. If they are around a bunch of screw-offs that will seem normal to them. If they are around hard working, high goal people, that too will rub off. Our kids had academic potential, so we sent them to a school that supported our values WHERE they were most likely to find a spouse with comparable values. I can report it worked out that way for all of them. If you have any influence over their life after they leave home choose wisely how you exert it. Not all roads lead to the same outcome.

Again, thanks and Godspeed.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.