Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by deflave
I dislike much,and maybe most, of what I see and hear in general about family court actions and divorce judgments. Often bad for kids and parents as well, and nonsensical. Also have seen the gamut of feminist ideology played out for the past 60 years and feel that was never fundamentally designed to elevate and/or emancipate women.

The above factors certainly have been - and are - detrimental. However, all too often we hear railing and wailing about those as the instruments of ruination - from those who seem to assume the role of victim. Not all, but many. In one way or another, we all seem to pay for our weak decisions. Some people are much more influenced by incentives than by values

Aside from those of us who got the benefit of dumb luck, the creation and sustenance of an excellent marriage will demand hard work and some sacrifice. . Girls raised lovingly and with proper values generally do not go down the sorry paths discussed in this thread.
At what level have you dealt with the family court system in the United States?
Local and state - at what level have you dealt??
You’re divorced?
Are you rational and paying attention? At what level have you dealt?

Why am I not surprised that you didn't answer the question?
You should not be surprised for two reasons - 1. he chose not to answer the question first asked of him - 2. he already knows the answer to his inquiry. I would have thought you would have been smart enough to figure that out. Negative intent tends to reveal itself.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron