Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by lapua6547

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I 'm sure if Psaki spent as much money on fake boobs, fake hair, and plastic surgery as Kayleigh, she'd look just as good.

But Biden's too old and decrepit for those to be Press Secretary requirements anymore.

You are one sick ignorant f~ck, do some reading on the woman your shallow azz, knows nothing about !

According to an editorial she wrote for Fox News in May 2019, Kayleigh McEnany faced concerning health news nine years earlier. She'd tested positive for the BRCA 2 genetic mutation, which indicated an extremely strong likelihood that McEnany would one day develop breast cancer — women with that particular genetic issue carry an 84 percent chance of a future diagnosis for the potentially fatal disease. (As McEnany mentioned at the 2020 Republication National Convention, per CNN, "In my family, 8 women were diagnosed with breast cancer — several in their 20s.") 

However, there's a medical procedure that cuts those odds down to what McEnany said in her Fox News op-ed are "virtually zero": a preventative double mastectomy, or the voluntary surgical removal of the breasts. In May 2018, the then-30-year-old pundit checked into the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Fla. for her pre-scheduled surgery, similar to one her mother had undergone years earlier. 

McEnany got through the operation just fine and she remains cancer-free, writing, "My post-mastectomy life is not one embattled but emboldened. I live free of fear and full of hope."

Angelia Jolie had the same surgery.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett