Originally Posted by Hoosier_Beagler
Wow, caught two already. Note the '/s' from my original unedited post indicating end of sarcasm. Even though it's pretty much a duplicate of an earlier sarcastic reply, let's see how many more bite on this worm... But yes, there will be a real yet relatively insignificant weight difference.

Okay, I have to abuse the meme thread further. A couple years ago my young nephew and I were doing the annual service on a couple of round balers in preparation for start of hay season. We had moved onto the second baler before realizing that we had neglected to check the tire pressure on the first baler when we had it in the shop. I instructed my nephew to take the gauge out and check the tires on the first baler. The two rear tires needed to be around thirty pounds [meaning PSI of course] and the two front tires on the pickup around 15. He reported that they needed air but didn't know how to air them up since the shop hose wouldn't reach. I told him to fill and take the portable tank and I showed him how. Well everything is progressing fine, I hear the air rushing into the tank but he stops before the tank is full and the pressures equalized. I asked him why he stopped before filling the tank. He replied that he only needed 90 lbs of air to fill two 30s and two 15s. laugh He still hasn't lived that down. [BTW, the tank did not weigh 90 lbs heavier.]