Originally Posted by Tesoro
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by DMc
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For people who pay for their groceries with a check...

For people who actually have the money in the bank to pay for their groceries

For people who wait until the bill is talleyed, get their wallet out of their purse, look for cash, find funds insufficient, look for their checkbook, confirm with husband that he did NOT remove their checkbook from her purse, go back into purse, find checkbook, look for pen, ask husband if he has a pen, back to purse for more pen hunting, fail to find pen, ask clerk if she can borrow a pen, start writing check, confirm with clerk what total is, comment on "How expensive everything is" write check, wait for receipt, file receipt in small pocket in purse, slowly....and I mean sloooowwwwllly...put checkbook back into exact right place in purse, slowly, again, I mean sloooooowwwwwly, zip purse back up. And then slllloooooowwwwwllllly shuffle out of the way and back to the car.

I'm still standing there. Avocados rotten, bananas rotten, bread moldy, ice cream run all over the floor and I have to show them the packaging for the Bic razor that I took off of the shelf next to the counter because I had to shave while I was in line.