Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by persiandog
IDFG
[Linked Image from idfg.idaho.gov]
When I lived in Idaho.....
The crappie in Brownlee reservoir used to be so big, we used fish like the one this guy's holding for live bait!

That is a nice cutthroat but it isn't as big as the photo makes it look. Notice how big the hands too compared to the torso of the guy holding it. He is holding it out as far as he can and the camera is really close to the fish and this makes it look really big. It is a nice fish but I doubt to goes over 10 pounds.

Yes. And the morons that live in Southern Idaho will choose to eat that fish over halibut, yellow perch, any kind of salmon, walleye, shark, shrimp, crab, Alaskan king crab, or lobster.

Unbelievable but true. If given the choice to lick the front of a girl or the back...they'll take the back every time.

Pass up a walleye or a yellow perch or a kokanee for a 10 inch planter rainbow or brown trout every time.

God only knows how these people are able to chose to drive on the side of the road that doesn't get them killed every time or how they choose to hold their breath underwater until they surface. Seems like if you will choose planter brown trout over walleyes then you would choose to breath water instead of air, but they manage to sort it out somehow...damned if I know.

Need Leonard Nemoy or Art Bell to sort this one out.

Cross