Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by las
Good on the bull. I hope he gored a bunch of the sorry chits.
Seek help you sick [bleep]! ^^^

I'm kinda happy for the Bull too. Sticking Sabers into a cow is not a sport.

So DMc - you are in favor of animal abuse, and torture, before killing it - or, in rare cases, not killing it after it is tortured?

If so, you are the sickfuk, not me. And so is everyone of those spectators, and anyone else getting pleasure from bull fighting, tho I have a certain amount of respect for the matador. He has a huge advantage in his training, but it still takes very large cajones to face one of those bulls in the ring, imo. Doesn't mean I approve.

"A bullfight almost always ends with the matador killing off the bull with his sword; rarely, if the bull has behaved particularly well during the fight, the bull is "pardoned" and his life is spared. After the bull is killed, his body is dragged out of the ring and processed at a slaughterhouse."

Prior to killing it , the matador has stuck numerous pokeys into the bull over a half-hour or more to weaken it through exhaustion and blood loss. Some "sport".

How do you feel about people gut-shooting hogs, bears, coyotes, wolves, etc so they run off and die elsewhere, out of sight, out of mind, where the shooter doesn't have to deal with the carcass? You think I'm a sicko for finding that abhorrent also?

GFY.

Last edited by las; 02/21/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.