Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by TRexF16
So that's how it works now? It's OK to post something completely and obviously outlandish, encourage its distribution, and it's up to the sane to refute it?
What ever happened to providing sources and citations for up front for your own claims?

OK, I'm over it now - sorry for the interruption.

Rex

The point of meme's are to generate a reaction from the reader. If you disagree with a meme it's your responsibility to research it. There's nothing wrong with asking for a posters resource when he posts a rebuttal to a meme without stating his source of knowledge.
"Resource please", is merely asking the poster if he is replying with an "Opinion" or pointing out a meme is factually false.

I personally participate in the meme thread as an avenue for outing scuzzy POS treasonous democrats, such as yourself Dickface.

The referenced meme certainly did it's job.

Well, aren't you a piece of work? Having trouble holding your cheap liquor? You couldn't manage the slight effort to see that I actually added context that validates the spirit of the meme? Couldn't catch the obvious clue? Put down the booze and try to catch up.

Treasonous democrat, my ass.

Well said.

I don't need your help.

Don’t mistake it as such.

No chance of that.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.