CA...I have a box of 400gr Swift A-frames and a box of Speer AGS solids. If you're interested...the Swifts are $90 plus shipping. Speer AGS solids are $125 plus shipping. I had a lot of success shooting buffalo with Swift bullets, and Speer AGS bullets. Sad to say, my African hunting days are but memories, (twenty-four trips in thirty years) so I won't be requiring any further use of these bullets.

As an aside... I've also shot several buffalo with Jack Carter's original Trophy Bonded Bear Claw, and Sledge Hammer solids. The first buffalo I shot in Zim was in a mealie field chewing his cud. The conditions were such, we got within 20yds of him before he realized he had company. He slowly turned his head, saw us, and jumped to his feet and turned to face us. I shot him in the chest with the Bear Claw, and he took the hit, stumbled, turned 90 degrees to my right, and I shot him again in the shoulder with a Sledge Hammer. That was that. The solid went thru, and the soft was found in the hip next to the bone. A picture perfect mushroom. Those bullets behaved as advertised. My rifle: M-70 .416 Taylor. I only shot 400gr bullets, and I settled on 2350fps as the best (in my rifle) for accuracy with both soft/solid.