Originally Posted by test1328
Originally Posted by Model70Guy
The the only two things you need to know about buffalo bullets is Swift A Frames are great in all conditions, and solids suck. All of them.

Hey Model70Guy, care to share why all solids suck? Just wondering. I'm sure you have your reasons.

Simple enough really. I've shot buffalo on 3 continents. Most of that was Asiatics in Australia on cull. Me being me I experimented with bullets because by my reckoning it would be a terrible waste of an opportunity not to. There's lots of good softs..Solids are all tied at " you might as well shoot a pig with a pellet gun" I fully understand the theory behind second shot solids but just don't agree with it anymore. If you have to shoot an outgoer don't even think about threading a bullet through 2 bales of wet hay for a heart shot. Breaking his hip is too easy and its not going anywhere after that. Another thing I know for sure is buffalo run whatever way they want when when they get that first hit.

I don't know much, but some personal records are 14 without moving my feet, and 29 in a day. The other thing I know for sure is a PHs favorite bullet is whatever is on your belt.. Most of them can't afford to hunt buffalo on their own dime.

Last edited by Model70Guy; 04/13/21.

Life begins at 40. Recoil begins at "Over 40" Coincidence? I don't think so.