Several years ago I went on a guided prairie dog hunt with two of my adult sons. There were many fields full of dogs. We were towed along on trailers set up for shooting next to the fields. We all have Alpha glass. Of course the shooting starts hot and heavy and then tapers off gradually as the varmints get smarter. Our guide, driver, was always trying to pull us off the fields while there were still plenty of dogs in sight. Previous groups he’d had earlier were ready to move on quickly because they couldn’t see the animals with their junk optics. I loaned him my Zeiss bins so he could see what we were seeing. He was surprised at our view and at how many dogs were still out there.
Wyoming several years ago I shot a big muley aiming towards the sun. I could pick him out in the whiteout conditions, but not a lot of scopes could. I’ve been whited out with lesser scopes than my S&B 3-12x50.

Using a scope on a rifle looking for animals I regard as a serious breach of ethics.
In addition, it’s stupid, because the view through a serious binocular is enhanced by the stereoscopic vision provided by the bin. Everything is better with binocular vision compared to a comparable quality monocular.