Originally Posted by hookeye
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by drover
I got by with a Weaver K-4 for over 20 years so I guess I really don't need alpha glass, but my hunting is in the west where it is not dark and dismal and I don't take shots over 300 yards so I don't twist knobs either. Although I did step up to a K-6 for a couple of years before taking the big leap to a 3-9 Bushnell Trophy - does that count as alpha glass?

drover

drover, let’s put your 3-9 Bushnell Trophy to the alpha test and see if it meets the criteria.

#1. Did it cost you north of $1900 bucks ? I’m gonna say...NO

#2. Have you seen any hunting videos with a young, flat brimmed hat wearing dude, with his hair knotted into a bun on his head using your scope ?...I’m gonna say....NO

#3 When you bought the Bushy, did you try to hide the purchase from your significant other ?....Going out on a limb here, and gonna say...NO

The last question and most important...Did you look at yourself in your mirror while holding your rifle that you mounted the Trophy on and wink at yourself, saying, “Hell, yeah, I look good” ? This is a tough question to answer for me, but I’m gonna say...Yes, yes, you absolutely did.

3....No’s to 1...Yes. = Definitely not alpha glass.

I’m sorry. You’re a loser !

Grins

🦫

PS

I’m bet you still fill your freezer.

I look like chit no matter what scope i buy.

Yep, me too. My feelings are hurt to find out that I really didn't have alpha glass after all.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.