Originally Posted by Wrongside
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by Beaver10
It was a little obvious that the core group of defenders of mechanics over glass in scopes were absent from this thread for the most part.

Paging....JORDAN ! 😬

🦫

PS

I figure the guys who run dials, also know how to read, and can comprehend what they read...They saw nothing here worth chatting about, because this wasn’t about glass over dialing, just a straightforward glass quality in a scope question.

There’s room in hunting for everyone to own, use, and be successful hunting with whatever they feel will work for them in their necks of the wilderness.

Hah, you got that right, Beav!

If we're talking about sacrificing mechanics (holding zero, tracking, etc.) to get a marginal increase in optical performance, then it becomes a different conversation! A simple discussion about each person's choice of where to land on the sliding scale of optical quality is just that, simple. Depending on what a guy uses his scope for, and what he wants to do, non-alpha glass is perfectly fine until it isn't.

For what I do, sub-alpha glass is perfectly fine in my riflescopes.

Just a little question Jordan, as you know I have pards and hunt Alberta as well, just how much hunting do you get to do yearly? I know/think whitetail tags are yearly, Muleys are hard to draw, and moose are even harder than that to draw. Are you hunting other provinces? Thanks

Absolutely do NOT answer that question Jordan. We don’t need hordes more peeps moving here.

🤪

I realize there are more opportunities, does he take advantage of them though?

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.