My salvation is not temporary. I cannot lose my salvation. I can, however, reject Jesus Christ with my heart and my actions at any point of my journey. To live an apostate life contrary to His truth is not saved nor safe.

Isaiah 1:18-19 and John 15:13-14 go hand in hand. You must believe and obey.

Faith is not intellectual assent or verbal acquiescence alone. Faith is belief so strong it demands obedience. Faith without works is dead.

Ephesians 5:3-7 sheds light on who has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. It names all manner of sins and sinners.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 also gives a detailed list of sinners who will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 21:8 gives yet another detailed list of people going to hell for their sins.

The people listed are lost even if professing Christ, even if they are baptized. Too many people are teaching that no one claiming Christ will die lost. That’s untrue. If you claim Christ with your mouth and hell with your life, He will judge accordingly.

Matthew 7:15-23 is spoken for the church. Notice Jesus said many will come professing Him and He will deny having ever known them. Jesus said this. He knows more than all of us.

To tell people that no sin they ever commit will lead to damnation is treacherous, especially considering Scripture clearly spells out the exact opposite.

I love Jesus Christ! He is the Lord of my life! I don’t believe He will ever discard me for a mistake. But He will judge me according to His Word if I reject Him and live in rebellion and apostasy.

Rebellion and apostasy will be judged, even if that person professes Christ.

I hope no one reading this will ever stand before God having lived a life He said is damned just because you found someone that told you otherwise.

I’m afraid for all of the false doctrine used to soothe people the Holy Spirit is trying to convict.

May we all be found worthy at His appearing.