Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by TF49

Like I said….

If one does not want a relationship with his Creator, that is tragic.

No relationship with God…before your death….. then no relationship with God after your death….. and no relationship for “eternity.”

I believe in Free Will. I believe God does everything he can to lead us to Redemption. However, we do have it in our power to screw up. There is one sin that cannot be forgiven and that is the willful denial of God. It results in . . . well, what the non-believers think of as Death. The lights go out and then nothing. Damnation is the eternal separation from God.

Well said. While God gave us free will, HE did tell us to choose the narrow path and walk it, not just know of it.

He said for us to work out our own salvation. That means believing there is power in the word and the word is Jesus.

We are in control of our salvation. We are in control of whether our name is written in the Lambs Book of Life (with no sin listed on our page) or if we have chosen not to partake of Christ's cleansing blood or if our sins are listed and we face the White Throne of Judgement.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/27/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin