Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by DBT
Condemnation for the mere condition of a lack of conviction is petty and childish.

I don’t believe you can make a biblical case for your statement.

I think you’ve not got the right idea…..trying to keep it real simple…you have a relationship with your Creator or you don’t.

If you don’t want a relationship with God, tragic, but that is your choice …..No relationship with God before your death…no relationship after your death. No relationship with the Creator for “eternity.”

It's basic morality. We as human beings can see that condemning someone to death or torment on the basis of lack of conviction as excessive and morally and ethically unsound. We don't kill people over what they don't believe. Do we show a greater tolerance toward those of other beliefs or lack of conviction than God? Are we more reasonable than God?

So, you simply regurgitate your previous thesis …. Ok…why do you ….apparently…. believe that “we don’t kill people over what they don’t believe? Look around… what do you see in the world? I suspect you are blinded. Surely you are that unaware….. well, maybe you are….

Further, why do you believe that ….apparently….that Jesus….would condemn someone for a “lack of conviction?” I don’t see anything in the Bible that says that people are condemned for having a “lack of conviction.” You are just making this stuff up.

Btw…. When you stand before your Creator, you will have “no excuse.”

Like I said….

If one does not want a relationship with his Creator, that is tragic.

No relationship with God…before your death….. then no relationship with God after your death….. and no relationship for “eternity.”

I'm not regurgitating anything. Making the accusation is your means of defense.

You really do know that killing someone over their lack of conviction is an intolerant, immoral act. The act of an intolerant despot, a dictator.

I wouldnt do it. Would you?