Originally Posted by TF49
[quote=DBT]

Nope….. one is not condemned for “not being convinced/believing in supernatural Bible stories.” I don’t believe you can back up your statement….. justify that Jesus taught that…. that this is Christian doctrine.

Are you saying that non believers, those who do not believe in Jesus are saved?

''Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.'
' - Romans 10:9

What happens if you don't? It makes no difference?

''Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'' - John 14:6

''No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.'' - John 6:44

What if you have no belief in this? Are you exempt?

Are you claiming that it makes no difference whether you believe or not?

What about this? ---- ''Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.'' Mark 16:16

Does it not mean what it says? Does it mean the opposite, that you are saved regardless of not believing?

Originally Posted by TF49

You can’t back up what you say…. You fabricate…. Make up…. What you call Christian teaching is false..in reality it is just a straw man of your own making that you ridicule. You lay on your own wrongful interpretation of Jesus teaching, then complain about it.

Nothing of the sort. Consider the implications of the verse above.