Not sure what to make out of the quality of life graph. I have been in small town Alaska for 50 years and like it. I have a good life going on and me and my wife are enjoying our retirement years.

Which country has the most people wanting to move to it and become a citizen, the good old U.S. of America. Our country is taking a hit because we refuse to control our borders and liberals use that as a way to get votes. The cost of illegal immigration will ruin us.

Most of the problems the U.S. faces are a direct result of slavery from our past, "libtard" thinking and a growing majority not wanting to work and wanting to benefit from the money the American tax payer generates. A big part of our country suffers because of the sorry over populated poorly governed cities we have on our east and west coasts, with Chicago, Baltimore ad a few others of note. No matter what any one does it will not be fixed, ever.

In a little while my wife and me are going shopping for grub and whatever. When we leave I will have my pistol with me. One just never knows what life brings your way.