Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DBT
Grow up. Childishness displayed by adults is not a good look. Once more, the vast majority of gun owners did not agree with or support the gun laws of '96.

Wasting your time as the fuckwits won't listen.

LMFAO….you justifying the confiscation of your firearms and the loss of your rights doesn’t reinforce your manliness, it does the opposite, it reinforces the fact that you guys are sheep….pussies….which by definition makes you gals the fu.ckwits. Congratulations? 😂😂

It’s an interesting observation but I have noticed that the sheep mentality is strong in you “guys”. I suppose any self-determination or “rugged individualism” has been totally bread out of you by now, if those traits were ever present in the DNA of the original castoffs in the first place? Your need for the “support” of your fellow mates is cute but telling. It’s also interesting that virtually any “support” that you clowns get is relegated to only you girls, rarely does anyone else agree with your nutter opinions and retarded beliefs.

If the choice is befriending fu.ckwits that are self-reliant, FREE and capable of defending their family….or…..befriending fu.ckwits that voluntarily give up their rights, cower to their government, mandate and forcibly require that others get injected with an unproven experimental “vaccine” and then instead of STFU about their obviously stupid behavior they double down. They refuse to acknowledge their behavior had significant consequences not only to them but to society at large.

I’ll take the free fu.ckwit over the ignorant fu.ckwit that voluntarily surrendered their freedom and now demands all the other sheep do the same.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~