Good to see some common sense posts in this forum instead of the childish nonsense that has made up the bulk of the posts. Whether American, Australian, New Zealander, Canadian or Brit"s we are brothers. We have been side by side in many battles and had each others backs and shed our various nation's blood for freedom and to fight oppression around the world for over 100 years. We all come from wonderful, freedom loving countries that have paid dearly in blood for that freedom.

While I'm a country person and have been brought up, hunting and fishing and would never live in a large city or even a very small one, I can appreciate those that like the sort of things that cities provide. Sometimes we forget how lucky we all are because we have the freedom to choose.

Our primary concern, as it should be, is with those who want to try and trample on our democracy for their own ends. It sickens me to see how these people are trying to redefine what a male and a female is and promoting homosexuality to school kids as if it's something to be proud of. Our woke, Prime Minister was asked at a press conference recently, "what is your definition of a woman"?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/amLibEgaqSs Didn't want to upset the so called "rainbow community" in case he lost some votes.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal